The Mission of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Advisory Board (EAB) is to provide counsel, advocacy, support and services on matters affecting the academic plan and financial strategy of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
The board is comprised of industry professionals from across the country who lend their expertise to the department. The board meets annually on campus to discuss the current state of the department and future plans.
Current ECE Advisory Board Members
- Dipul Patel, Chair — Entrepreneur in Residence - Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT); CTO, Soluna Limited
- Mr. Patel received his BS-EE (2004) from Drexel ECE
- Dr. Richard Blahut — Henry Magnuski Professor Emeritus, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - University of Illinois
- Dr. Rick Blum — Robert W. Wieseman Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Lehigh University
- Dr. Prabhakar Chitrapu — Lead Member of Technical Staff, Small Cell Platforms, AT&T
- Dr. Chitrapu has served the ECE Department as an Adjunct Instructor (2009-2012)
- Dr. Chris Dafis - Electrical Engineering/Scientists, Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Dr. Dafis has served the ECE Department as an Adjunct Instructor
- Dr. Dafis received his BS/MS in EE (1999), MS in Math (2001), and Ph.D. (2005) from Drexel University
- Dr. Adam O'Donnell - Principal Engineer, Cisco
- Dr. O'Donnell received his BS-EE (2001), MS-CE (2004), and Ph.D. (2005) from Drexel University
- Dr. O'Donnell was named one of Drexel's "40 Under 40"
- Dr. Manijeh Razeghi - Walter P. Murphy Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science - Northwestern University
- Michelle Sipics - Senior Editor, Accenture Technology Vision
- Ms. Sipics received her BS-CE (2003) and MS-CE (2005) from Drexel University