Spend an action-packed Saturday with us here on campus to get an up-close look at everything Drexel has to offer students transferring to the University. At our Transfer Takeover:
All Students Can
- Meet with admissions representatives
- Learn about our signature co-op program
- Hear from current Dragons at a student panel
- Connect with our campus resources
- And more!
Prospective Students Can
- Take a campus tour
- Visit the athletic facility, affiliated housing options, or performing arts center
- Attend an information session
Admitted Students Can
- Speak with an academic advisor or the advising office
- Connect with other admitted students
- Discuss their next steps
- Confirm their enrollment!
Saturday, July 22
10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Register for Transfer Takeover
Health and Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of the entire Drexel community, including visitors, is our top priority. Drexel's admission events follow the COVID-19 health and safety requirements issued by federal, state, and local public health authorities, as well as by University medical and public health experts. Guidelines may be modified as changes during the COVID-19 pandemic require. Additional information is available on Drexel's Response to Coronavirus.
- This event includes capacity limits to ensure proper distancing indoors.
- Visitors should not physically come to campus if they feel ill or have been exposed to a case of COVID-19.
- The majority of spaces and buildings included as part of admission events and visits are mask optional.
- We recommend all visitors wear or carry a well-fitting face mask in case they need to enter a "Masks Required" area.
Drexel has negotiated discounted rates with hotels located in Philadelphia for students and families visiting the University. Learn more about accommodations and reservations.
If you have a disability and would like to request accommodations, please contact the Office of Disability Resources (ODR) at 215.895.1401 or email@example.com. We greatly appreciate 72 hours of advance notice for such requests.
More Visit Options
If this date doesn't work with your schedule, we encourage you to schedule a visit this summer so that you can explore the campus. Sign up for an upcoming information session and tour.