Organization and Talent Development Certificate Program
Drexel University School of Education
Drexel’s online Organization and Talent Development certificate program brings together education, psychology, and business to equip students with the skills to design and implement successful training and development initiatives in any organizational setting. The talent development certification program is aligned closely with the competencies espoused by the Association for Talent Development (ATD), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), HR Certification Institute (HRCI), and Organization Development Network (OD Network). Classes are practice-oriented and evidence-based. Students are exposed to the latest trends and tools by faculty who are current Organization and Talent Development practitioners in the field.
What can a graduate certificate in Organization and Talent Development do for you?
The Organization and Talent Development certificate program is ideal for those who want to maximize organization productivity. The types of students who come into the program include:
- Talent development professionals
- Human resource business partners and consultants
- Organization development consultants and change agents.
- Leaders and managers interested in developing and engaging their workforce
- Career changers interested in learning how to develop people and organizations in the workplace
Organization and talent development professionals are needed in all organizational settings including:
- Health Care
- Leisure and Hospitality
- Information Technology
- Professional and Business
- Social Services
The Organization and Talent Development certificate can also be applied as a concentration in Drexel’s MS in Human Resource Development and MS in Education Improvement and Transformation programs.
How long does it take to earn Talent Development Certification?
- Course format: Online
- Calendar format: Quarter (each quarter lasts 10 weeks plus one week for final exams and projects)
- Expected time to completion: 1 year
- Number of credits needed for completion: 9.0
Course descriptions may be found in the Drexel University Course Catalog. Online students have access to the same resources as on-campus students including individualized advising and support services, access to the Steinbright Career Development Center, the Drexel Writing Center, Drexel Libraries, counseling and health services, and the Drexel alumni network.
What are the requirements to earn a Certification in Organization and Talent Development?
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in a completed bachelor's and/or master's degree
- Graduate GPA will be considered along with undergraduate GPA
- Provisional admission may be considered if your GPA is between 2.70 to 2.99, but your other admissions materials are strong
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Additional requirements for International Students
Who is eligible to earn a certificate in Organization and Talent Development?
- Certificate level: Graduate
- Admission requirements: Bachelor’s degree
- Certificate: Post-Baccalaureate
- Financial aid eligibility: Not Aid Eligible
How do I apply to earn a Certificate in Organization and Talent Development from Drexel University?
The Graduate Certificate in Organization and Talent Development is taught 100% online. Students can get started by filling out the Drexel Online Application.