Learning Analytics Certificate Program
Drexel University School of Education
The online Graduate Certificate in Learning Analytics program prepares students to make data-driven decisions about education improvement using a broad range of data collection, analytical, and visualization methods. Students will grow their understanding of how to use multiple data and information sources to improve instructional processes in their classroom or organization.
What can a Graduate Certificate in Learning Analytics Do for You?
The Learning Analytics in education program prepares students for success in a variety of fields including:
- PreK-12 Education Settings
- Curriculum Creation
- Workforce Training
- Higher Education Administration and Leadership
- Education Policy
- Learning and Development
Students learn through hands-on learning activities using real world data with the latest professional methods and tools. Courses are taught fully online by highly respected and well-published researchers and professionals who use a blend of synchronous and asynchronous learning techniques.
Students who complete the Learning Analytics certificate program can apply their certificate to other Drexel University School of Education certificate programs to create their own personalized program of study or stacked to create a customized master’s degree in Education Improvement and Transformation.
How long does it take to earn a certificate in Learning Analytics?
- Instructional Delivery: Online
- Calendar Type Quarter: (each quarter lasts 10 weeks plus one week for final exams and projects)
- Expected time to completion: 1 year
- Number of credits needed for completion: 9.0
Course descriptions may be found in the Drexel University Course Catalog. Online students have access to the same resources as on-campus students including individualized advising and support services, access to the Steinbright Career Development Center, the Drexel Writing Center, Drexel Libraries, counseling and health services, and the Drexel alumni network.
What are the requirements to earn a certificate in Learning Analytics?
A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
With multiple ways to submit documents, Drexel makes it easy to complete your application. Learn more by visiting our Completing Your Application Guide.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- An essay describing why you're interested in pursuing this program
- Additional requirements for International Students
Who is eligible to earn a certificate in learning analytics?
- Certificate level: Graduate
- Admission requirements: Bachelor’s degree
- Certificate: Post-Baccalaureate
- Financial aid eligibility: Not Aid Eligible
How do I apply to earn a certificate in Learning Analytics from Drexel University?
The Graduate Certificate in Learning Analytics is taught 100% online. Students can get started by filling out the Drexel Online Application.