Mind, Brain, and Learning Certificate
Drexel University School of Education
The graduate certificate in Mind, Brain, and Learning is a truly innovative program that gives students an overview of the emergence of Mind, Brain, and Education science. This interdisciplinary certificate provides students with the knowledge, skills, and experience to engage in innovative teaching, assessment, and instructional design in alignment with the human learning process.
What can a Graduate Certificate in Mind, Brain, and Learning do for you?
The graduate certificate in Mind, Brain, and Learning provides educators and professional development trainers with the opportunity to study Mind, Brain, and Education science within real-world contexts. The program is ideal for instructors, professors, instructional designers, professional development administrators, and more who work in higher education, and other education-related fields.
The benefits of the program include:
- Flexible, online courses
- Individualized advising and support
- Access to all Drexel University facilities and resources including the Writing Center, Drexel libraries, counseling and health services, and the Steinbright Career Development Center.
- Customizable assignments that align with a student’s current or future position
- Diverse faculty and practitioners with extensive experience in higher education, learning sciences, Mind, Brain, and Education science, creativity, and Universal Design
How Long Does it Take to Earn a graduate certificate in Mind, Brain, and Learning?
- Instructional Delivery: Online
- Calendar Type: Quarter (courses run 10 weeks)
- Expected Time to Completion: Less than 1 year
- Number of Credits to Completion: 12.0
- Course descriptions can be found in the Drexel University Course catalog.
What are the requirements to earn a Graduate Certificate in Mind, Brain, and Learning?
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
Who is eligible to earn a certificate in Mind, Brain, and Learning?
- Certificate Level: Graduate
- Admission Requirements: Bachelor's
- Certificate Type: Post-Baccalaureate
- Financial Aid Eligibility: Not aid eligible but students are eligible for a 25% tuition discount off Drexel’s regular tuition price.
How do I apply to the Mind, Brain, and Learning Certificate program?
Students can apply online for the graduate certificate in Mind, Brain, and Learning. You can start your application here.