How to Apply
- A four-year biology, chemistry-based BA or BS degree, preferably with coursework in biology, biochemistry, cell biology and/or related subjects.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher (students with lower GPA will be considered if explained in the application).
Required Application Documents
A complete application must be received by August 1, 2022. Drexel University provides assistance to complete your application. Please visit website for details.
- Official transcript from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals or former instructors
- Personal statement (less than 600 words) that addresses:
- Your reason for pursuing the online certificate at Drexel University
- Your short-term and long-term career goals
- How the certificate program can help you achieve these goals
- Official GRE and/or MCAT reports (optional)
- Additional documents for international students
How to Submit an Application
- Submit your application online. There's no fee and it takes only 10 minutes.
- Submit your application materials. Most programs use rolling admissions, so the sooner you complete your file the sooner you'll receive a decision.
- In two to three days you'll receive login information for the Discover Drexel Portal, where you can track the status of your application materials.
- Apply for financial aid as soon as possible to ensure funds are available prior to the start of the term.
For more information, please visit Drexel Online Application Process.
Tuition for the Current Academic Year
Tuition information for the Molecular Basis of Cancer Online Post-baccalaureate Certificate program is available on the Drexel Central website.