How to Apply
Clinical research programs address the need for highly trained and qualified clinical research professionals in the biopharma industry, academic medicine and regulatory affairs. Qualified candidates are granted telephone interviews and admission is granted on a rolling basis. Tuition information for the Clinical Research programs is available on the Drexel Central website.
Clinical Research Programs Admission Requirements
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or an international equivalent
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above to be competitive
- Two letters of evaluation
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities where coursework was attempted or taken
- Personal statement detailing the applicant's academic and professional goals
- Master of Science programs require two years of relevant experience
Applying to the Clinical Research Programs
Applications are accepted year-round. Application deadlines are:
- December 6, 2023 - Spring deadline
- April 4, 2024 - Summer deadline
- August 1, 2024 - Fall deadline
To apply to the any of the Clinical Research programs, please visit online.drexel.edu/online-degrees/apply.
Note for international students: Certain visa types do not permit individuals to enroll in online or hybrid programs. Foreign applicants should check with their visa sponsors for eligibility. Drexel University cannot sponsor F-1 or J1 visas for individuals interested in online, hybrid, or part-time programs.
Applying to the Clinical Research for Health Professionals Program
Applicants to the Clinical Research for Health Professionals program should complete and submit the CRHP Research Request Form [PDF].
Apply to a Clinical Research Program
Back to Top