Bug Bounty Program
The Drexel Bug Bounty Program is a new initiative created by Drexel University's Information Security Team together with the Drexel CyberDragons club. We encourage any users to report bugs and cybersecurity issues to our Information Security Team. Any participant that discovers a new bug in Drexel University's systems will receive a recognition letter from our CISO. This program promotes the importance of cybersecurity to interested participants. Due to the number of bug submissions, we ask all hunters to give our office 4 weeks to review, investigate, and verify the bug with the corresponding department before contacting us for an update. Below are the enforced commandments for participating in the Bug Bounty Program.
Drexel's Bug Bounty Commandments
- Thou shalt report information security bugs in Drexel University systems to InformationSecurity@drexel.edu.
- Thou shalt receive the gratitude and the recognition of the University.
- Thou shalt hack ethically.
- Thou shalt not share confidential information.
- Thou shalt not engage in illegal actions.
- Thou shalt not employ social engineering.
Any questions? Contact InformationSecurity@drexel.edu