Workshops & Training
All live sessions are offered both In-Person in Korman 110 and via Webcast, unless otherwise noted. Webcast links, where applicable, will be sent to registered participants one business day prior to the scheduled session.
Recently attend a workshop, demo or training? Please tell us how we're doing by completing the survey in Career Pathways.
- Blackboard Learn - Learning Management System with integration to Banner
- Includes: Analytics for Learn, Collaborate, Turnitin, and VoiceThread
- Brown Bag Workshops - 60 to 90 minute presentations on various tools and topics
- Digital Accessibility - Ensuring content can be used by anyone
- Drexel Streams/Kaltura - Streaming video in Drexel Learn
- Office 365 / SharePoint - Platforms for collaboration and productivity
- Visit our Office 365 Training site for workshop information and recordings of previous sessions
- Note: Those seeking certificates via HR that include Office 365 courses must attend "live" sessions for them to appear on their transcripts in Career Pathway
- Remedyforce - Platform for support staff to manage incident reports
- Workshop Requests - Email email@example.com to request a custom training for your group
- Zoom - Web/video conferencing platform; Register Here Trainings to held weekdays at 10am for the time being