Drexel University’s College of Engineering strives to create a welcoming, diverse, and inclusive environment. The college values inclusion as a core strength and an essential tenet of our founder, AJ Drexel’s mission of preparing each new generation of students for productive professional and civic lives while also focusing our collective expertise on solving society’s greatest problems.
The College of Engineering requires all faculty members to attend the following trainings and to thoroughly familiarize themselves with the Office of Equality and Diversity (OED) Policies and Procedures.
- Implicit bias and the impact of microaggressions
- LGBTQ+ allyship
Trainings can be completed in person at an OED workshop or online via Career Pathway, which can be accessed as follows:
- Log in to DrexelOne
- Click on the "Employee" tab at the top
- Click on "Career Pathway," found on the bottom lefthand side under “My Career”
- Search in the search bar (top right) for “implicit bias” or “LGBTQ”
- You can then click on the online course (there will be a computer next to the title of the course – e.g.; “Recognizing and Mitigating Implicit Bias” for the implicit bias course)
- Once completed, you can print your certificate and the system will send you an e-mail that you have completed the course – Please send your certificate or the confirmation e-mail once completed to Dorilona Rose