To act as a supplementary resource for students seeking help with Drexel Undergraduate Engineering courses.
- Staff the Academic Center for Engineers with tutors who demonstrate exemplary academic ability and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Create walk-in hours tailored to student availability
- Serve students on a first-come first-served basis during walk-in hours
- Provide appointment based scheduling in addition to walk-in hours
- Adapt accordingly to student and instructor feedback
- Location: Main Building, room 005
Follow the stairs down from the court of the Main Building. ACE is wheelchair accessible.
Learn About ACE
Director of Student Services, College of Engineering
Director, Academic Center for Engineers