Tutoring and Academic help
The Academic Center for Engineers (ACE) is a supplementary resource for student seeking tutoring or academic help with undergraduate courses. ACE is hiring tutors for summer 2020.
ACE has temporarily gone virtual. Learn more about how to access tutoring this term.
While Drexel University courses and operations are all remote, ACE will be appointment-only.
- Staff the Academic Center for Engineers with tutors who demonstrate exemplary academic ability and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Create walk-in hours tailored to student availability (currently not available)
- Serve students on a first-come first-served basis during walk-in hours (currently not available)
- Provide appointment based scheduling in addition to walk-in hours
- Adapt accordingly to student and instructor feedback
- Location: Main Building, room 005
Follow the stairs down from the court of the Main Building. ACE is wheelchair accessible.
* All ACE tutoring is currently being done remotely.
- If you are unable to book a tutoring appointment (due to scheduling conflicts, etc.) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. ACE will work with the tutors to find a time that works for you. ACE wants all students seeking tutoring to get assistance.
Learn About ACE
Phone: 215.895.1237 (currently not available)
Director of Student Services, College of Engineering
Director, Academic Center for Engineers