We will not be holding our regular ASM Materials Camp® this year, however, the ASM Materials Education Foundation is offering three (3) one-week virtual sessions of their Eisenman Materials Camp®.
The one-week online experience will help students learn about Materials Science and Engineering. Participants will conduct experiments from their own homes (supplies will be provided), meet professionals in the field and learn about their careers, and work in small groups to solve problems.
- July 12-16, 2021
- July 19-23, 2021
- July 26-30, 2021
- Students entering their Junior (Grade 11) or Senior (Grade 12) year in high school in Fall 2021.
- Highly motivated inquisitive learners with math and science aptitude.
- Learn about Materials Science and Engineering
- Conduct experiments from your own home (supplies will be provided)
- Meet professionals in the field and learn about their careers
- Work in small groups to solve problems
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply online
- Personal essay (100 words or more) why you should be selected to participate in Materials Camp. Please include your planned college major or career plans (if known).
- Application deadline is April 30, 2021
Jeane Deatherage, Administrator of Foundation Programs
440.338.5151, ext. 5433
Download the program flyer [PDF].