The Philadelphia area ASM Materials Camp® has been canceled for 2020. All applications submitted on or before the deadline will be considered for the 2021 Materials Camp® without needing to re-apply. For more information, please contact Spencer Freund, email@example.com.
Out of an overabundance of caution due to COVID-19, the ASM Materials Education Foundation will not hold their 2020 in-person Materials Camps® for Students this summer. They will be providing interactive, virtual Materials Camp® options so that students can attend and learn.
- July 13-17, 2020
- July 20-24, 2020
- July 27-31, 2020
- Students entering their Junior (Grade 11) or Senior (Grade 12) year in high school in Fall
- Highly motivated inquisitive learners with math and science aptitude.
- Those who want to learn about materials all around them and why they matter
- Camp utilizing hands-on learning principles of applied math and science.
- A very unique problem solving science experience under the direction of a distinguished world-class professionals, Materials Mentors, and Master Teachers.
- Combination of mini-demonstrations, exploration, and labs to actively explore materials science & engineering principles.
Apply online now. Application deadline is June 10, 2020 and cost of the program is free.