Alumni and Advisors
The Drexel Inter-Fraternity Alumni Association (DIFAA)
DIFAA is a group of interested Greek alumni members who support the Greek community at Drexel University. Its mission is to:
- Serve as an advocate for undergraduate chapters of fraternities and sororities to University administration and the larger community.
- Increase the interaction and involvement of Greek alumni with undergraduate chapters and Drexel University.
- Enhance the academic and social mission of fraternities and sororities at Drexel University.
- Provide personal and professional networking opportunities for members.
- Foster open communication between all parties whose decisions impact the Greek community at Drexel University.
- Create social opportunities that complement those already offered by chapter alumni groups and Drexel University.
- Provide a forum for members to share knowledge in order to make sound decisions in the best interests of the Greek community.
In accomplishing its mission, all members pledge to work in the best interest of the entire Greek community.
For more information on DIFAA, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.