How to Apply
Online applications are accepted all year round for consideration for either fall or spring admission. Students may defer admission by one year. All admission decisions are made at the College of Medicine. A decision to accept you into the program will be made based on the sum of your prior coursework, cumulative GPA, standardized test scores (if provided), letters of recommendation and relevant research or professional experiences. For questions about how to apply to the program, please contact an enrollment counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding financial aid, please visit Drexel Central. Tuition information for the Biomedicine and Entrepreneurship program is available on the Drexel Central website.
How to Submit an Application
- Submit your application online. There's no fee and it takes only 10 minutes.
- Submit your application materials. Most programs use rolling admissions, so the sooner you complete your file the sooner you'll receive a decision.
- In 2-3 days you'll receive login information for the Discover Drexel Portal where you can track the status of your application materials.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible to ensure funds are available prior to the start of the term.
For more information, please visit Drexel Online Application Process.
What Happens After the Application Has Been Submitted?
Only complete applications are reviewed upon submission. Complete applications submitted by qualified applicants undergo a three-tier review process, which takes approximately one to two weeks to complete. The review process includes an interview in-person or virtually via Skype or other similar web-conferencing system. The most competitive applicants advance to the final stages of review.
While your application is being reviewed, please feel free to take advantage of our Online Test Drive and other virtual events.
Submission of Application
College of Medicine Admissions Office
- Receipt of electronic applications
- Distribution to program directors for 1st review and triage
1st Tier Review
MS Program Directors
- Interview of strong applicants
- Competitive applicants advance to 2nd tier review
- Notification sent to non-competitive applicants
2nd Tier Review
MS Program Advisory Committee
- Review of competitive applications and interview summaries
- Most competitive applicants are approved and advance to 3rd tier review
- Notifications sent to non-competitive applicants
3rd Tier Review
Division of Interdisciplinary and Career-oriented Programs
- Final review of competitive applicants
- Final vote of approval
Acceptance of Application
- An official letter of offer is sent to approved applicants
- A notification email is sent to approved applicants when the decision is available on the Discover Drexel Portal
How to Confirm Your Acceptance
- Offers are accepted by returning a signed copy of the letter, completing an Intent to Enroll form, plus matriculation fee
Next Steps for New Students
- You'll receive a Drexel email account and login information for Blackboard and other Drexel systems
- Contact your academic advisor to learn about transfer credits, map out your degree plan, and register for classes
- Order textbooks and other class materials
Note for international students: Certain visa types do not permit individuals to enroll in online or hybrid programs. Foreign applicants should check with their visa sponsors for eligibility. Drexel University cannot sponsor F-1 or J1 visas for individuals interested in online, hybrid, or part-time programs.
Apply to the Biomedicine and Entrepreneurship program
Back to Top