Every young or aspiring attorney dreams of becoming successful… a successful trial attorney… a successful rainmaker… a successful pro bono attorney… a successful judge… successful.
The road can often be long and is always filled with obstacles, for some more than others. In the first of its “Becoming” Series, the PBA Young Lawyers Division presents a four-part sub-series on “Becoming: Strategies for Success for Diversity Attorneys and Their Allies.”
Join Part II of this free presentation to hear from our distinguished panel about their path to success, some of the obstacles they have overcome, and the advice they think will help make you a successful diversity attorney and diversity ally.
The event is scheduled for Thursday, February 11, from 2 to 4 p.m. Register to participate by Wednesday, February 10.
- The Honorable J. Nicholas Ranjan (U.S.D.C. W.D. PA)
- The Honorable Daniel J. Clifford (C.C.P. Mont. Co.)
- The Honorable Garrett D. Page (C.C.P. Mont. Co.)
- Rodney R. Akers, Esq. (Deputy General Counsel – PA Governor’s Office of General Counsel)
- Kristen M. Gibbons Feden, Esq. (Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky)
Moderator: Patrice M. Turenne, Esq. (Bimbo Bakeries USA Inc.)
Future Presentations in the Series
- March 11, 2021 – Part III of “Becoming: Strategies for Success for Diversity Attorneys and Their Allies”
- April 8, 2021 – Part IV of “Becoming: Strategies for Success for Diversity Attorneys and Their Allies”