Stephen and Sandra Sheller Diversity Pipeline Program
Program Dates: July 13 - July 31, 2020
Are you thinking about applying to law school? The Kline School of Law offers a free three-week summer immersion program for undergraduate students from underrepresented backgrounds considering law school.
Get a head-start on the essentials of legal study, explore diverse fields within the legal profession and build your resume while enjoying Philadelphia, one of the most dynamic and multicultural cities in the world.
The program includes:
- 60 hours in class with Kline law professors
- Law firm and courtroom visits
- LSAT prep
- Law school application guidance
- Guest speakers from various legal fields
Participants will live in dorms on the Drexel University campus for the duration of the program. Breakfast and lunch are included for each day of in-class programming. Travel and airfare are not included.
- Applicants must be members of groups that are underrepresented in the legal profession, or individuals who have faced discrimination or overcome social and economic hardships.
- Applicants must be rising sophomores or juniors by the start of the program.
- Applicants must be in good disciplinary and academic standing with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Applicants must attend every program session for the duration of the program.
To apply for the program, complete the following online application (which includes an essay component) and send an unofficial transcript and letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All application materials must be submitted no later than April 1, 2020.