Workshops & Training
All live sessions are offered via Webcast Only until further notice. Webcast links will be sent to registered participants one business day prior to the scheduled session.
Recently attend a workshop, demo or training? Please tell us how we're doing by completing the survey in Career Pathways.
- Blackboard Learn - Learning Management System with integration to Banner
- Includes: Analytics for Learn, Collaborate, Turnitin, and VoiceThread
- Brown Bag Workshops - 60 to 90 minute presentations on various tools and topics
- Digital Accessibility - Ensuring content can be used by anyone
- Drexel Streams/Kaltura - Streaming video in Drexel Learn
- Office 365 / SharePoint - Platforms for collaboration and productivity
- Visit our Office 365 Training site for workshop information and recordings of previous sessions
- Note: Those seeking certificates via HR that include Office 365 courses must attend "live" sessions for them to appear on their transcripts in Career Pathway
- Remedyforce - Platform for support staff to manage incident reports
- Workshop Requests - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom training for your group
- Zoom - Web/video conferencing platform; Please contact VCaP directly to schedule personalized training for your department or team: email@example.com.
- Bb Annotate - Grade and markup student assignment submissions in Blackboard
- Camtasia - Training is no longer required; see the Camtasia page for more information
- Data Privacy/Security - Information on securing sensitive data
- Respondus - Software to create and publish assessments to Drexel Learn
- Surveys (Qualtrics) - Create and administer online surveys