"Zoom is a communications platform that allows users to connect with video, audio, phone, and chat. Using Zoom requires an internet connection and a supported device. Most new users will want to start by creating an account and downloading the Zoom Client for Meetings. Others can review the variety of solutions offered by the Zoom platform and determine which one best fits their needs."
Access Your Zoom Account with your Drexel Credentials at drexel.zoom.us
**If you are experiencing issues with Zoom please submit a ticket to: ZoomAdmin@drexel.edu.**
- HD Video and audio conferencing in both meeting and webinar format
- Telephone-only conferencing
- Built-in collaboration tools
- Live, in-meeting chat
- Whiteboard and annotation tools
- Breakout Rooms
- Automatic and Third-Party Captioning options
- Schedule and start meetings
- Secure for meetings that involve HIPAA or PHI information
- Recordings automatically stored in Drexel Streams
- Livestream Zoom meetings to Facebook, YouTube or other streaming services
Please contact Video Collaboration and Production at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-895-2324 for assistance or visit support.zoom.us for tutorials and trainings.