The objectives of the College of Engineering Alumni Association (CoEAA) are to provide an organizational framework for alumni and those associated with the College of Engineering to help achieve the objectives of Drexel Alumni, such as:
- Encourage and coordinate engineering alumni activities and interests
- Uphold and extend the influence of Drexel University and its alumni
- Strengthen the bonds among and between the engineering alumni and Drexel University
- Create an on-going relationship between the engineering students and the engineering alumni so as to develop future active engineering alumni
- Foster moral, spiritual and material support for Drexel University, and to promote the interest and affairs of the College of Engineering
All graduates of the College of Engineering become members of the College of Engineering Alumni Association upon graduation. No application required! As a member, you will:
- Receive notices and the latest news from Drexel.
- Connect with fellow engineering at events and networking opportunities designed specifically for engineering alumni.
- Have the chance to get involved with today's engineering students through Cooperative Education.
- Share your wisdom about career opportunities, judge senior design projects and participate in Engineers Week events and projects.
Be sure to keep your contact information updated so you don’t miss out on any of these great benefits. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Alumni Relations at 215.895.2586.
To learn more about the College of Engineering Alumni Association and/or share ideas for future activities, please contact Jennifer Carolina-Bell at email@example.com.