Transfer Students

Transfer Recommended Requirements

Architectural engineering, chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, materials science and engineering, and mechanical engineering all require the following college-level prerequisites. At least two of these courses must be completed at the time of application — one of these being pre-calculus or calculus. High school coursework may be substituted if graduated within the past five years (must supply official high school transcripts).

  • Pre-calculus or calculus
  • Chemistry (with lab)
  • Physics (with lab)

Engineering Technology and Construction Management do not have these specific prerequisite requirements for admission, but it is recommended that students complete pre-calculus.

Transfer Articulation Agreements

Drexel University offers dual admissions agreements and articulation agreements with local institutions. Visit our transfer articulation agreements page to learn more about engineering program agreements.

Transfer Application Instructions and Deadlines

Transfer students can apply using the Drexel University Application or the Common Application. Deadlines vary by term. Please consult Drexel Undergraduate Application Deadlines for more information.

For general inquiries for the College of Engineering, email