Welcome Week is Drexel’s week-long orientation for new students, full of fun events and activities to introduce you to the University and the vibrant city of Philadelphia.
For more information, please visit Drexel University's Welcome Week website page.
2020 T-Shirt Design Competition
Win a $150.00 gift card to Drexel’s Barnes & Noble Bookstore by designing this year’s new student Engineering class t-shirt! Come up with a creative design to put on the shirt which will be given to all the new students at our welcome party in September.
- To be eligible for the t-shirt design contest and the grand prize, the entrant must be a first-term freshmen or transfer student in the College of Engineering and be enrolled full-time (12+ credits) in the fall term 2020-2021 academic year.
- The College of Engineering reserves the right to void prize if entrant is not registered as a full-time student as of Monday of the second week of the fall 2020-2021 term.
- The College of Engineering has the right to print the design on t-shirts and other marketing materials as they see fit once they are submitted by the entrant.
- The top 3 designs will be displayed on our website and a separate link will be emailed out to new College of Engineering students to vote.
- Finalists for the t-shirt design contest will be chosen at the discretion of the College of Engineering. These finalists' designs will then be posted online for a popular vote. The College of Engineering reserves the right to select the winner.
- The winning design will be used on this year's College of Engineering new student t-shirts and will be distributed during Welcome Week.
- Submission Deadline: Friday, July 24 at 5 p.m.
- Top 3 Finalists Announced: Monday, July 27
- Voting Period: Monday, July 27 – Friday, August 7 at 12 p.m.
- Winner Announced: Welcome Week
- Must be a 1 color design for 1 side of the shirt
- Include the words "Drexel Engineering"
- Submitted in Vector or JPG formats
- Eligible to submit up to 3 designs
- Email your designs to the Undergraduate Advising Center at email@example.com