Degrees / Education
- PhD, Chemical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2000
- BS, Chemical Engineering, North Carolina State University, 1995
Molecular simulations, HIV-1 inhibitor design, Functional materials
Areas of Study
- Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering Research Award (Drexel University), 2017
- Impact Award in Computational Molecular Science and Engineering, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2015
- Fellow, American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering, 2015
- College of Engineering Research Award (Drexel University), 2014
- NSF CAREER, 2006 Office of Naval Research Young Investigator, 2003-2006
- S. Alexis Paz, Luca Maragliano, and Cameron F. Abrams, “The effect of intercalated water on potassium ion transport through Kv1.2 channels studied via on-the-fly free-energy parameterization,” J. Chem. Theory. Comput. 14:2743–2750 (2018) (10.1021/acs.jctc.8b00024).
- Jasmine Gardner and Cameron F. Abrams, “Rate of hemifusion diaphragm dissipation and ability to form three-junction bound HD determined by lipid composition,” J. Chem. Phys. 147:134903 (2017) (10.1063/1.4994320).
- Jungho Yang, Arun Srikanth, Changwoon Jang, and Cameron F. Abrams, “Relationships Between Molecular Structure and Thermomechanical Properties of Bio-Based Thermosetting Polymers,” J. Polym. Sci. B Pol. Phys. 55:285-292 (2017) (10.1002/polb.24270).
- Ryan Gordon, Spencer S. Stober, and Cameron F. Abrams, “Aggregation of 12-Hydroxystearic Acid and Its Lithium Salt in Hexane: Molecular Dynamics Simulations,” J. Phys. Chem. B. 120:7164-7173 (2016) (10.1021/acs.jpcb.6b04193).