The Fall Institute is sponsored by the College of Nursing and Health Professions, our AgeWell Collaboratory and the University Office of Research of Drexel University. This is a university-wide initiative to enhance the understanding of and engagement in implementation science among our research and clinical faculty members.
Drexel is uniquely positioned to engage in, contribute to and advance implementation science as this field of inquiry is designed to address user-inspired needs and to bring knowledge to action or evidence to practice.
The Fall Institute will involve nationally recognized key note speakers in this area:
* Enola Proctor, PhD, Professor, Brown School, Washington University
* Carl V. Hill, PhD, MPH, Vice president, Alzheimer’s Association
* Patricia Jones, DrPH, MPH, Program Director, Division of Clinical Innovation, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
Also, participants will have the opportunity to discuss their own research aims and challenges and receive constructive feedback from experts in the field and peers.
The objectives for the Fall Institute are to:
* Understand implementation science.
* Identify theories and measures to advance implementation science.
* Examine how and when to involve community and practice-based partners.
* Identify research grant opportunities and specific aims for a successful proposal.
* And Understand how to use the lens of implementation science for developing, testing and implementing behavioral interventions.
Please help us spread the word among faculty, researchers and post-doctoral fellows and encourage them to apply today.
Please note, the first ten people to register will receive $100 discount. Space is limited.
Register today: drexel.edu/cnhp/fallinstitute.