Bo Song, PhD is an assistant teaching professor in the Department of Information Science
at Drexel's College of Computing & Informatics (CCI). His teaching interests include data mining, database management systems, web systems and services, software development and information science. His research interests are in data mining, bioinformatics, big data analytics, and knowledge discovery.
- Informatics & Data Science
Data mining, bioinformatics, big data analytics, and knowledge discovery
- PhD, Information Science, College of Computing & Informatics, Drexel University
- MS, Biomedical Engineering, School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems, Drexel University
- BS, Biomedical Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang, China
- J. Zhang, Z. Jiang, X. Hu, and B. Song. "A Novel Graph Attention Adversarial Network for Predicting Disease-related Associations." Methods (2020).
- J. Gao, L. Tian, J. Wang, Y. Chen, B. Song, and X. Hu. "Similar Disease Prediction with Heterogeneous Disease Information Networks." IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience (2020).
- B. Song, J. Gao, J. Wang, Z. Chen, and X. Hu. "Protein2Vec: Aligning Multiple PPI Networks by Representation Learning on Networks." In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM’18), 2018.
- J. Gao, B. Song, W. Ke, W. Ding, and X. Hu. "Counter Deanonymization Query: H-index Based k-Anonymization Privacy Protection for Social Networks." In Proceedings of the 2017 ACM on Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM‘17), 2017.
- B. Song, J. Gao, W. Ke, and X. Hu. "Achieving high k-coverage and k-consistency in global alignment of multiple PPI networks." In 2016 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM’16), 2016.
- Program Committee (PC member) on the IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (2019-present)
- Member of IEEE (2017-present)
- Reviewer of Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal (2020)
- Reviewer of Future Generation Computer Systems (2019)
- IEEE BIBM NSF Student Travel Awards (2018)