Dr. Chen's research interests include information visualization, visual analytics, scientific discovery theories, mapping scientific frontiers, quantitative studies of science, and digital libraries. His teaching interests include information visualization, visual analytics, human-computer interaction, programming, and other related topics.
- Informatics & Data Science
- Library & Information Science
Information visualization, visual analytics, knowledge domain visualization, network analysis and modeling, scientific discovery, science mapping, scientometrics, citation analysis, human-computer interaction
- PhD, Computer Science, University of Liverpool, UK
- MSc, Computation, University of Oxford, UK
- BSc, Mathematics, NanKai University, China