Center for Military and Veteran Services
Drexel University is the choice of over 1,000 student-veterans and military dependents. The Center for Military and Veteran Services coordinates a campus-wide effort to ensure that student-veterans and military dependents are able to access high-quality campus services with ease; our goal is to create a truly military-friendly campus community through our welcoming and informative approach.
Learn more about the resources available through the Center for Military and Veteran Services brochure [PDF].
Interested in attending Drexel? Learn more about how to apply. To learn about the educational benefits offered to veterans, visit Drexel Central. If you're looking to get involved or learn more about the Office of Veteran Student Services, contact us.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Providing information relating to admissions, academics, financing, Yellow Ribbon benefits, counseling and health, and disability resources.
- Planning networking opportunities and social activities for student-veterans and military students.
- Organizing service and philanthropic events to engage student-veterans, military students and their families in giving back to their community.
- Organizing campus-wide events to celebrate service, such as the Memorial Day Primer and our Veterans Day Tribute.
- Onboarding and orienting student-veterans and military students.
- Overseeing the Veterans Lounge for student-veterans.
- Providing career education opportunities and a course for veterans in transition from military to civilian careers.
Our current military-friendly community includes the following:
- Drexel Veterans Association (DVA) – Student-veteran organization
- Drexel Veterans Alumni Network (DVAN) – Alumni veteran organization (Alumni Relations)
- Drexel Veterans Colleague Resource Group (DVCRG) – Employee veterans (Office of Equality and Diversity)
- Drexel Veterans Task Force – Represented by key departments on campus that impact student success
- Academic Advising
- Admissions: Transfer and Graduate
- Alumni Relations
- Army ROTC
- Athletics / Recreation
- Center for Inclusive Education and Scholarship (CIES)
- Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS)
- Center for Military and Veteran Services
- Communications and Marketing, EMSS
- Corporate & Executive Education, LeBow College of Business
- Counseling & Health
- Department of Public Safety
- Disability Resources
- Drexel Central: Financial Aid and Billing
- Drexel Education Online
- Drexel University Libraries
- Drexel Veterans Association
- Health Insurance and Immunizations
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Research
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Lindy Center
- Office of Equality and Diversity
- Office of Government Relations
- Office of the Provost
- Office of Scholar Development
- Office of the University Registrar
- Student Life
- Steinbright Career Development Center
- Undergraduate Research and Enrichment Programs
- Veterans Colleague Resource Group