Academic Resources for Veterans
These are some of the online tools and information you'll want to refer to at Drexel. If you have specific academic questions, be sure to contact your advisor.
- Academic Calendars – Refer to these University calendars to ensure you meet academic and financial aid deadlines throughout the year.
- Academic Support – If you need help with classes, take advantage of these resources to make the most of your education.
- Advising – Academic advisors can help you plan your schedule, register for courses, change your major, drop/add/withdraw from a class, and review your progress toward graduation.
- Registration Information – These resources will help you plan your schedule, register for classes, and meet the requirements for graduation.
- Final Exam Schedules – Access the final exam policy information and the final exam schedule for the current term.
- Forms and Applications – Access frequently used academic forms.
- University Catalog – Drexel's online catalog lists the curricula, programs, and policies for all of the University's colleges and schools.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act includes provisions governing the readmission of veterans to institutions of higher education. Review Drexel's Readmission after Military Service policy and the Student Absences due to Military Service [PDF] for more information.
Military personnel seeking a late add/drop/withdrawal or readmission due to active duty service should coordinate with their academic advisors accordingly.