- Caneris Hall or Stiles Hall (operated by Drexel Housing and Residence Life)
- Chestnut Square, The Summit, or University Crossings (operated by American Campus Communities)
Applying for Housing in a Drexel Residence Hall
Fall Term Housing Deposit and Application Deadlines
Housing assignments are not guaranteed for transfer students. Full-time transfer students are encouraged to apply for housing by May 15 to be considered for any available room assignments for the fall term. Room assignments will be made no later than August 1. Transfer students should complete the following steps to be considered for a housing assignment:
- Submit the enrollment deposit and housing deposit by May 10.
- Complete the housing application by May 15.
All transfer students who indicate an interest in living on campus by submitting required deposits and the housing application after these deadlines will be considered on a rolling basis.
Benefits of Choosing a University-Operated Property
The following are benefits of choosing to live in a Drexel residence hall.
- No Cancellation Fees for Co-op and Study Abroad – Housing and Residence Life does not charge cancellation fees due to study abroad, co-op, clinical, or rotation opportunities more than 10 miles away from the University City campus.
- Flexible Agreements – Housing and Residence Life contracts are available in one, two, three, or four terms, billed quarterly to the Drexel eBill.
- Utilities, Cable and Laundry Included – All University Residence Hall contracts include utilities and cable. Laundry facilities are also provided at no charge.
- Payments via Drexel eBill – Housing and Residence Life room charges are applied directly to the student's Drexel eBill, allowing for seamless application of financial aid. For financial aid purposes, this is considered "on-campus" housing on the FAFSA.
Drexel's affiliated-housing properties operated by American Campus Communities — Chestnut Square, The Summit, and University Crossings — offer more great housing options on campus. Please contact each American Campus Communities residence directly for availability and application information.
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.