The Supplier Inclusion Program supports Drexel University's goal of creating positive economic impact in Philadelphia. Drexel encourages local suppliers to reach out, engage and develop business relationships with the University's Procurement Services department.
Does Your Business Qualify?
If you are able to answer "yes" to any of the questions below, you may be an eligible candidate for the Supplier Inclusion Program.
1. Is your company certified as one of the following business categories:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and/or Transgender Owned Business Enterprise (LGBTE)
- Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Enterprise (SDVET)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran Owned Business Enterprise (VET)
Please review the Classifications table for complete details.
2. Is your business located in a 19104, 19131, 19139, 19142, 19143, 19151, 19153 zip code?
If yes, Drexel classifies your business as a "local community business."
3. Does your company meet the required supplier business capabilities?
4. Can your company fulfill its commitment to meeting the University's qualified business expectations?
Eligible suppliers should review the Engagement Process to identify their next steps.
For Faculty and Professional Staff
University faculty and professional staff looking to use diverse or local businesses for their upcoming purchases have the ability to search for appropriate suppliers by logging in to Smart Source.
If you cannot identify a diverse or local supplier that meets your needs, please contact the Director of Supplier Inclusion for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.