Travel Management Company
Drexel University employees traveling for business are asked to use World Travel, Drexel's travel management supplier, to secure reservations for your domestic and international business travel needs. Use of World Travel is strongly recommended due to the enhanced benefits, customer support, and emergency assistance provided (see below). For pricing information, please log in to the portal through DrexelOne.
Benefits of using World Travel include:
- 24/7/365 Reservation Center and Support.
- Low Airfare Guarantee: World Travel reviews every reservation to ensure the lowest rate and most optimal route.
- Accrue personal frequent flyer miles and hotel points!
- Emergency Assistance: Personalized assistance to travelers in the event of weather or natural disasters.
- "Waivers & Favors" Service: As available, fees for hotel no-shows or preferred seating for airlines may be reduced or waived.
- WorldMobileTM Mobile App featuring FlightStatsTM: Receive automatic real-time trip and flight alerts synced with your reservations.
To Access the Drexel World Travel Portal
Go to DrexelOne and click on "Business Travel" on the Employee tab.
Build your World Travel Profile
Before booking new travel, you must confirm that your profile information is correct on World Travel's website, accessible via DrexelOne by clicking on "Business Travel" on the Employee tab.
IMPORTANT: Your first, middle and last name in your profile must be entered exactly as it appears on your Government ID used to check-in at the airport. To make changes to your name in your profile, you must email World Travel online support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
World Travel Educational Resources
Fly America Act
Travel on federally funded research grants must comply with the Fly America Act (FAA). Exceptions may apply; see the FAA Waiver Checklist [PDF]. If no U.S. carrier is available for Fly America Act booking, please call 877.959.9070 and speak to a trained agent.