The medical student executive board of DrExcel Health consists of seven student positions, each having a role related to a specific focus of DrExcel Health (such as recruiting speakers or experts for events) or a more broad focus that includes outreach throughout Drexel University and within the College of Medicine. The executive boards conduct monthly meetings to discuss current projects, identify opportunities to collaborate and share various responsibilities. Additionally, both the medical student and undergraduate student executive boards regularly exchange ideas related to events, such as co-sponsors, relevant to all members.
Medical Student eBoard
- Laura Maule – Managing Director
- Ryan Cha – Director of Internal Affairs
- Julian Takagi-Stewart – Director of External Affairs
- Femi Adegbayi – Director of Labs
- Sara Prischak – Treasurer