Executive Development Council
ELAM has been providing services — from posting job announcements to preparing customized resource lists — to search firms for more than 10 years. We formed the Executive Development Council to provide benefits and privileges to member organizations and friends.
Why use ELAM to advertise your positions?
- We don't just post your positions on our website — we circulate them via email to our alumnae community of over 1,200 (and growing!) highly qualified women in senior executive positions throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- The readership rate of the Edge is consistently 3 to 5% above the industry average.
- Our rates are lower than many job posting sites.
- We offer the additional service of putting together resource lists of qualified candidates, all graduates of the ELAM program.
Visit our Career Services page for more information.
Organizational Membership: $5,000
For the annual fee of $5,000, organizational members in the EDC receive:
- Unlimited job postings in ELAM's biweekly email, ELAM Edge, and for four weeks on ELAM's Career Services page (a value of $500 per posting)
- Unlimited ELAM Candidate & Resource lists for senior-level positions (a value of $1,000 per list)
- ELAM research updates upon request
Visibility and Acknowledgement
- Listing as a member in syllabus materials and select marketing materials, and on the ELAM website
- Recognition in print at AAMC and ADEA Annual Meeting alumnae events
- Link to your company's webpage on the ELAM website
Principal Membership: $1,000
Thank you to our Executive Development Council members.
- Listing as a member in syllabus and select marketing materials
- Recognition in print at AAMC and ADEA annual meeting alumnae events
- Listing on ELAM website, including company contact information
Individual Membership: $500
- Acknowledgment in select marketing materials
- Listing on ELAM website (name only)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.991.8240 for more information on sponsorship opportunities.
Visit our online giving page to pay by credit card and enter invoice number 323-EDC2020.
2. U.S. Mail
Download and fill out our membership form [PDF] and mail along with your check to:
Attention: Jennifer Brown
Drexel University College of Medicine
2900 W. Queen Lane/K-Wing
Philadelphia, PA 19129
Back to Top
ELAM is a core program of the Institute for Women's Health and Leadership at Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pa. The Institute continues the legacy of advancing women in medicine that began in 1850 with the founding of the Female Medical College of Pennsylvania, the nation's first women's medical school and a predecessor of today's Drexel University College of Medicine.