Thank you for your interest in the Drexel University College of Medicine's Department of Microbiology and Immunology internship program. Our interns acquire valuable laboratory skills and personalized instruction working with a team of researchers that includes the laboratory's principal investigator, and PhD and Master's students.
- Are available for fall, spring and summer terms
- Have limited availability
- May or may not have an associated stipend
- Are competitive, so please provide a completed application
Internships further career goals by:
- Providing the chance to explore career opportunities
- Providing valuable experience
- Boosting self-confidence
- Strengthening your resume
- Improving your marketability
Applications will be made available to all faculty within the department. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply to the Internship