Now Accepting Nominations for 2020-2021 Graduate Student Excellence Awards
April 7, 2021
The Graduate College invites the Drexel community to nominate deserving graduate students for Graduate Student Excellence Awards in research, teaching, academic support, remote course facilitation, mentorship, civic engagement, scholarship, and community building.
More information about each award, including eligibility, evaluation criteria, and required materials can be found on the Graduate College website. Please review the award information prior to submitting a nomination form.
Submit a Nomination
Nominations must be submitted by 12 p.m. EDT Friday, April 30, 2021. Award winners will be notified and posted on the Graduate College website on or around May 12, 2021.
List of Awards:
- Outstanding Mentorship Awards, sponsored by Undergraduate Research & Enrichment Programs in the Pennoni Honors College
- Drexel Common Good Awards- Scholarship & Civic Engagement, sponsored by the Lindy Center for Civic Engagement
- Research Excellence Awards- Post-Candidacy, Pre-Candidacy, Terminal Master’s, and Most Original & Creative Work
- Outstanding Dissertation Awards
- Teck-Kah Lim Graduate Student Excellence Award
- Teaching Assistant Excellence Awards
- Outstanding Remote Course Facilitator Award
Thank you for joining us in recognizing the accomplishments of our graduate community!