NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR 2015-2016 TA EXCELLENCE AWARDS
February 16, 2016
Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to nominate highly effective teaching assistants for certificates of recognition and monetary awards.
Nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Must be appointed as a TA and have taught at least one full quarter during the current academic year.
- Must be currently teaching or have taught courses/labs/recitations for which s/he had major responsibility and/or played a major role in the teaching of the class.
- Must be nominated by at least one undergraduate or graduate student who was or is currently enrolled in one or more of the TA's courses.
To Nominate Your TA:
- Complete the 2015-2016 TA Nomination Form
- Self-nominations will not be considered
- Cite specific examples and details to support your answers
Award winners will be invited to attend the Graduate Student Day Ceremony near the end of the spring term, and will also be expected to participate in TA Orientation activities during the week before the subsequent fall term.
If you have any questions, please contact the Co-Chairs of the Committee on Teaching Assistant Excellence, Jason Silverman and Alexis Finger at email@example.com.