Reserve the Conference Room
The Graduate College of Drexel University is located on the 3rd floor of the Main Building. The office features a kitchenette with state-of-the-art coffee machine, hot and cold filtered water, mini refrigerator, lounge area with couches and chairs, and a conference room.
The conference room seats 14 people comfortably, and up to 18 people with additional seating from the suite. The conference room features a SMART board TV screen, conference phone, Dell laptop with HDMI connection, slide changer, webcam and WiFi. Drexel users may log into the laptop and project presentations, websites, etc. The screen also features a webcam which can be used for video conferencing. Mac users may connect to Apple TV via AirPlay by connecting to the WiFi. WiFi and password are posted in the space.
Reserving the Conference Room
Drexel faculty and professional staff may request to reserve the conference room for Drexel business.
To make a reservation, please contact the Graduate College at 215.895.0366 or email@example.com.
- The conference room is generally available to reserve during office hours or after hours by arrangement.
- Please allow enough time for setup and cleanup. We can provide cleaning supplies, as needed.
- Catering is permitted with advanced notice. Users must be present for delivery, setup and cleanup. We have a six foot catering table available which can be set up in the space. Linens must be provided.
- Catering/supplies may not be stored or left in the space.
- We recommend vising the space and testing all A/V prior to the meeting.
- Please provide as much information about your event as possible so that we may help answer any questions as presenters/guests arrive.
- Be sure to log out and remove all files and drives from the laptop.
- Please keep volume low as a courtesy to others working in the office.
Conference Phone Number: 215.571.4325
View more photos of the Graduate College