Ram Arthanari, PhD is an assistant teaching professor in the Department of Information Science at Drexel University's College of Computing & Informatics (CCI). He brings more than 20 years of experience in enterprise project management and research into knowledge sharing frameworks in agile PMOs. He holds a doctorate in business administration from Fox School of Business at Temple University.
Knowledge Management, Digital Transformation, Project/Program/Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Cloud Computing, AI
- Executive Doctorate in Business Administration - Project Management & Organizational Behavior, Fox School of Business, Temple University
- MBA - Technology Management, Drexel University's LeBow College of Business'
- Advanced Project Management (Executive PM program), Stanford University
- Six Sigma Green Belt, Information Technology, Villanova University
- Certificate, Project Leadership, Cornell University
- Certificate, Business Analysis, Villanova University
- Certificate, Project Management, Villanova University
- MS, Computer Science & Information Systems, Marist College