What is CyberCorps®?
The CyberCorps® Mentoring and Scholarship Program (CMSP) is a Scholarship for Service (SFS) initiative at CCI that is designed to recruit, train and mentor student scholars to transition into cybersecurity positions with government agencies.
What does CyberCorps Offer?
- Full tuition support for your last 2.5 years at Drexel
- Stipend of $6250 per quarter (before taxes) during academic quarters; no stipend is paid during co-op quarters
- Up to $6,000 reimbursement (renewed annually) for professional development expenses including the SFS job fair, other travel, books, and professional certifications
- Mentoring in professional and cybersecurity technical skills
Who Can Apply for this Round?
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Enrolled as a full-time, face-to-face, undergraduate student at Drexel University in the BS Computing & Security Technology and BS Computer Science, Computing Security Concentration majors
- Applicants must have GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a pre-junior in the 2020-2021 academic year and have an expected graduation date of June 2023
- Must be able to obtain an appropriate security clearance
The application deadline is October 5, 2020.
Click here to learn more and apply