Dr. Bhupesh Shetty’s research interests include process pattern mining, data mining, operations management, sports analytics, information systems, and machine learning and applications. His teaching interests include information systems, operations management, business process analysis, optimization and simulation modeling, business analytics, and knowledge discovery. Shetty brings extensive industry experience in the engineering field, having worked with multinational corporation ABB Ltd. for eleven years. He earned a PhD in Management Sciences and MBA in Process Operations and Excellence from University of Iowa, and a BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the National Institute of Technology.
- Informatics & Data Science
- Systems & Software Engineering
Process pattern mining, data mining, operations management, sports analytics, information systems, machine learning and applications
- Ph.D. in Management Sciences, University of Iowa
- MBA in Process Operations and Excellence, University of Iowa
- BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology