Dr. Bhupesh Shetty’s research interests include process pattern mining, data mining, operations management, sports analytics, information systems, and machine learning and applications. His teaching interests include data science, knowledge discovery, operations management, business process analysis, optimization and simulation modeling and business analytics. Shetty brings extensive industry experience in the engineering field, having worked with multinational corporation ABB Ltd. for six years. He earned a PhD in Management Sciences and MBA in Process Operations and Excellence from the University of Iowa, and a BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the National Institute of Technology. He is also the director of the data science program.
- Informatics & Data Science
- Systems & Software Engineering
Process pattern mining, data mining, operations management, sports analytics, information systems, machine learning and applications
- Ph.D. in Management Sciences, University of Iowa
- MBA in Process Operations and Excellence, University of Iowa
- BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology