Campus and Community Resources for Veterans
These are some of the additional websites and offices you may need to access at Drexel.
- AskDrexel – A searchable database with answers to common questions about registration, financial aid, billing, and technology
- Activities and Involvement – Your connection to organizations and activities at Drexel
- Bookstore – Drexel's Barnes & Noble bookstore
- Counseling and Health – Information about counseling services, health insurance and immunization policies, and the Drexel Student Health Center
- Dining Services – Meal plan options, dining locations, and nutritional information
- Disability-Resources – Support for students with documented disabilities, ensures equal treatment and on-campus access to a variety of resources
- DragonCard Office – The Drexel University ID enables access to the libraries, athletic center, checking out laptops, and more
- Drexel Central – Your one-stop service for managing student finances and registration
- Drexel Co-op (Steinbright Career Development Center) – Information on Drexel Co-op and career counseling
- DrexelOne Portal – Register for classes, pay your eBill, check your email, and much more through DrexelConnect Multi-System Access
- Information Technology – Answers for your technology and computing questions
- Libraries – Information about Drexel's libraries and access to electronic resources
- Office of the Provost – Oversees all academic programs at Drexel, sets academic calendars and policies, and manages the University Catalog
- Parking Services – Parking locations and permits
- Public Safety – Tips on campus safety and security
- Student Life – Services that enhance intellectual, personal, professional and social development
- University Housing – Details on housing options, policies, and the housing application process
Information and Services for veterans and their families:
- Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Department of Veteran Affairs Medical Center – Providing primary care and specialty health services, this facility is conveniently located near campus in West Philadelphia.
- Delaware Valley Veterans Consortium (DVVC) – Focused on collaboration, referrals and knowledge-sharing among veterans.
- GI Bill® – The Department of Veterans Affairs website for GI Bill® benefits.
- Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network – Builds an ecosystem of successful veteran employees, leaders, and veteran-owned businesses.
- Military OneSource – Military OneSource is provided by the Department of Defense at no cost to active duty, Guard and Reserve (regardless of activation status), and their families. It is a virtual extension of installation services.
- Philadelphia VA Medical Center – Located less than a mile from Drexel's University City Campus.
- The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic – Located just a few blocks away from Drexel's University City Campus.
- Student Veterans of America – A nonprofit coalition of student veterans groups from college campuses across the United States.
- The Veterans Multi-Service Center – Serving those who served, this community works to provide programs, opportunity, and advancement for local Pennsylvania, Delaware, and South Jersey veterans.