- MD - Shandong University College of Medicine
Awards & Honors
- Named "Top Doctor" by Philadelphia Magazine (2018 & 2021)
Dr. Shuping Ge is chief of cardiology at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. He completed his fellowship in pediatric cardiology at the University of Colorado Children's Hospital and is board certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology.
Dr. Ge has a special interest in non-invasive imaging, including cardiac ultrasound and other imaging modalities used for the diagnosis and assessment of congenital heart defects.
- Named "Top Doctor" by Philadelphia magazine (2018 & 2021)
Pediatrics, Pediatric cardiology, Non-invasive imaging, Fetal-perinatal cardiology, Cardiovascular genetics
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- University of Colorado Children's Hospital
- St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center