Located in Upland, Pennsylvania
Crozer-Chester Medical Center is Delaware County’s premier destination for advanced clinical care. This 300-bed facility is home to the county’s first cardiothoracic surgery program, a renowned neurosciences team, the largest group of psychiatrists in the region, and a comprehensive range of specialty and tertiary-care services.
Additionally, Crozer is the only hospital in the Philadelphia suburbs equipped with a comprehensive emergency department, trauma center and burn treatment center. As a teaching hospital and regional medical campus for Drexel University College of Medicine, our physicians work to train the next generation of healthcare providers through our residency, fellowship and allied health programs.
- Regional Medical Campus
- 300-bed tertiary-care hospital
- The only hospital in the Philadelphia suburbs with a comprehensive ED, trauma center and burn treatment center
- Each year, the medical center:
- Admits more than 19,000 patients
- Treats 53,000 emergency department patients
- Delivers 1,700 babies