In today’s world, data privacy is a big concern for users. Companies provide privacy policies to inform users about how they gather, use, disclose, and manage user data. In an effort to centralize and highlight the privacy policies for institution supported software and systems, this page provides a list of vendors and links to their privacy policies.
Last Updated [October 1, 2018]
What data do we collect?
- The number of times areas of the applications or certain features are accessed.
- This data is pooled with data from all installed devices and has no identifiable information.
- Crash reports include the Drexel UserId for debugging purposes only.
- Requests to the API (Application programming interface) may be collected and these requests include the Drexel UserId.
Why are we collecting the data and what will we do with the information?
- The data is only used to troubleshoot problems, review the perceived usefulness of features, and tune performance.
Do we share the information with others?
What rights users have regarding its management.
- Though the data is only for performance and troubleshooting, it can be deleted upon request. Furthermore, it is only retained for 90 days.