For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

ResNet FAQ

For residents of Student Housing

Answers to the most common questions about RESNET services.

Common Questions About Wired Network Service

Which jack has active network service?

Connect your Ethernet network cable into the lower left most jack of the wire station in your bedroom or common room.

The first time you connect, each term, you MUST launch your web browser and complete an on-line registration and security scan. This registration process will begin automatically the first time you connect your computer to a wired Internet connection each quarter.

How do I connect a wired game console or network appliance to the wired network?

Before your game console or network appliance can be connected to the wired network, you MUST first connect to the jack with a laptop or desktop computer and complete the registration and security process. Once completed, the game console or network appliance can then be connected.

How are triple occupancy rooms supported?

When Residential Living creates a triple occupancy room (out of a double), Residential Living works with IT to activate an additional network jack. This is common in Towers Hall.

See the active network jack list a comprehensive listing.

Common Questions About Wireless Network Connections

How do I connect to the wireless network?

Connect your Mac, Windows, or iPad/IPhone/iPod to DragonFly3.

While on-campus connect your wireless device to the DrexelGuest network. Start your web browser and click the DragonFly3 Installation Wizard link from the Guest Network Home Page.

How do I connect my wireless game console?

Many Wi-Fi game consoles and cell phones cannot work with the security needed to access DragonFly3. Those devices, and computers, having trouble connecting to dragonfly3, should connect to DragonFly.

The Wireless Adapter Address (ie: 0C:3B:26:42:10:6F) must be first be registered from any web browser.  To do so, browse to and click the DragonFly Configuration and Registration Instructions Link.

Information About Phone and Cable TV Service

Is phone service provided?

Student phone service is only provided by request.

Request Residence Hall Phone Service

Where is cable television information located?

TV Services

Includes links to channel lists and setup instructions.