Residence Hall Phone Service
ResNet provides optional telephone and voicemail services for some university residence halls by request only.
Optional phone service by request is only available in the following residence halls:
- Caneris, Kelly, Millennium, Myers, North, Race Street, Stiles, Towers And Van Rensselaer Halls
- Telephone service includes: a telephone line, an active dial tone, and a jack to connect a phone.
- Each resident has their own jack but students living together share the same telephone number.
- Residents must provide their own touchtone phone.
- Calls to local exchanges and room-to-room are free.
- Use a calling card or cell phone for long distance calls.
Voicemail service must be requested separately. Review the Voicemail section for activation, instructions, and other information.