Goodwin College of Professional Studies prepares professionals with or without a college degree for middle-skill careers. “Middle-skill” careers are those that require more than a high school credential, but less than a 4-year degree. They are types of jobs that pay well now and offer career building growth opportunities as you gain experience and earn additional educational and professional credentials. Our workforce development programs are designed for professionals at every career stage and offered at little or no cost.
Consider enrolling in a workforce training program to boost your skills and demonstrate your value to employers.
“I loved the MCAP program. It’s a rigorous bootcamp that is great if you are changing careers, making that pivot. The support services that the Drexel team offered were so helpful. I earned valuable certifications in Lean Six Sigma and Osha 10 to help me succeed in my career.”
Operations Support Associate, Merck Pharmaceuticals
MCAP Alumni Class of ‘21
Who should apply?
- Professionals seeking a new career opportunity
- Professionals who have recently become unemployed or currently working part-time with low wages and no clear path for career growth
- Professionals who are ready to earn industry certifications that can help you become employable
The Manufacturing Career Accelerator Program (MCAP)
A 5-week, on-campus no cost bootcamp where participants explore careers in manufacturing and get connected to local employers with immediate openings. We empower and coach you to become your professional best plus:
- Bolster employability skills and acquire industry knowledge
- Earn Lean Six Sigma and Osha-10 certifications that matter for manufacturing
- Begin a career path to entry to mid-level manufacturing positions and career paths
*Workforce training participants must meet certain requirements to enroll.