"I know that the world is going to change, and therefore, the university must change with it.”
-Anthony J. Drexel, Founder
Drexel University is committed to our founder A.J. Drexel's vision of a university that admits students regardless of gender, race, religion and economic status and uniquely prepares them to enter the workforce. This vision has set the tone for us as a university committed to fostering an inclusive and welcoming environment for all based on integrity, trust and respect.
Goodwin College of Professional Studies is the home for adult learners with diverse career and academic experiences. We meet you wherever you may be in your career: currently working, unemployed, working part-time or changing careers. The College lives the mission of the University’s founder, A.J Drexel by creating access and opportunity for all preparing adults for the future of work and the essentials skills needed to be successful in life and the workplace.
Goodwin’s career bootcamps and apprenticeships offer adults the opportunity to connect to employment with livable wages and long-term career stability in industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, IT and more.
CAREER BOOTCAMPS AND APPRENTICESHIPS ARE IDEAL FOR ADULTS WHO:
- Are seeking a new career with great wages and stability
- Have recently become unemployed or currently working part-time with low wages and no clear path for career growth
- Are ready to earn industry certifications that can help you become employable and a key contributor in the workplace
CAREER BOOTCAMPS AND APPRENTICESHIPS ARE IDEAL FOR EMPLOYERS WHO:
- Have immediate talent / hiring needs
- Want to hire and retain skilled talent equipped with industry certifications and essential workplace skills
- Want to cultivate talent through on-the-job training
Workforce development programs are offered at low or no cost to adult learners. Workforce training participants must meet certain requirements to apply and enroll.