Request More Information about Continuing Professional Education at Drexel University
Whether you are looking to change your career, advance in your current position or pursue a professional interest, our continuing professional education programs — workshops, certificates of proficiency, test preparation, customer-contracted training, workforce development programs, coding academies, and software-specific training — will help you start, change or advance your career in a variety of fields.
Areas of Interest
- Lean Six Sigma — Earn a certification in process improvement and improve the quality of products and services to meet organizational needs
- Agile Scrum — Deliver products in short cycles with fast feedback, continual improvement and rapid adaptation to change
- Project Management— Learn foundational project management skills or prepare to earn the industry-recognized credentials CAPM® and PMP®
- Cybersecurity — Get started in the in-demand field of cybersecurity or prepare to earn a certification in Network+
- Business Analysis — Provide valuable data and business solutions that help achieve organizational goals
- The Skills Hub — Create a professional learning plan and enroll in course bundles that include technical and non-technical essential skills
- Self-Paced Online— Explore a wide range of topics, from digital marketing and nonprofit management to communication and human resources—at any time and around your schedule.
Submit the form below to see upcoming course listings or receive our newsletter with course reminders and special offers, including a complimentary needs assessment just for signing up!