Giving to Goodwin College
Just as there are many ways to earn a degree or certificate from Drexel University's Goodwin College of Professional Studies, there are many ways to give back to Drexel University and Goodwin College as well. Whether you are an alum or a supporter of the Goodwin College, there is someone who will benefit from your generosity.
Support students, faculty and programs of Goodwin College in many ways
- Volunteer your services by offering to speak with prospective students; present at special Goodwin College events; or provide other personal services in which the College benefits from your time and experience. Please contact the Director of Development at Drexel University PO Box 8215, Philadelphia, PA 19101-9684 or call 215.895.2612.
- Make a donation in the form of a check, payable to the Drexel University, and please note that you would like to restrict your gift to Goodwin College of Professional Studies in the memo section. Please send to your contribution to: Director of Development, at Drexel University PO Box 8215, Philadelphia, PA 19101-9684 or call 215.895.2612.
Make a gift online. Please restrict your gift to the Goodwin College of Professional Studies by entering a note under Special Instructions, such as:
- A gift for scholarships that support Goodwin students
- A gift designated to a specific program in Goodwin College
- By a gift of securities
- By leaving us a bequest in your will
- By establishing a charitable gift annuity
- Make a planned gift and join the Drexel Legacy Society at Drexel University through a bequest, a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity, which can offer income, tax and estate planning advantages, in addition to meeting your philanthropic goal.
Note: If you make your gift to Drexel online, please write in the intention for your gift to benefit a Goodwin College program or initiative next to special instructions.