Manufacturing Career Accelerator Program (MCAP)
MCAP is a 6-week bootcamp on Drexel’s main campus that is designed to help participants become their professional best while learning about the manufacturing industry and preparing to begin a rewarding career in a dynamic industry.
You already possess many of the skills needed to begin a career in manufacturing. In MCAP, you’ll work with our dedicated instructors and staff to gain more knowledge and develop even more professional skills, all while learning how to accentuate what you already do well and apply it in the workplace.
During Your 6 Weeks in MCAP You Will:
- Bolster employability skills and acquire industry knowledge
- Earn Lean Six Sigma and Osha-10 certifications that matter for manufacturing
- Connect with local employers with immediate openings
- Practice the skills needed to get hired and thrive on the job
Who Should Apply?
- Professionals seeking a new career opportunity
- Professionals who have recently become unemployed or currently working part-time with low wages and no clear path for career growth
- Professionals who are ready to begin a career path to entry to mid-level manufacturing positions
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalency
Sign-up for updates about the next MCAP class
MCAP by the Numbers
Thanks for your interest in the Drexel Goodwin MCAP program. For more information, please contact us at 215.895.6297. We look forward to hearing from you.