Each year, we honor individuals who have exhibited exemplary service either to the College of Engineering or to society, in general.
Engineering Leader of the Year
Each year, College of Engineering selects an individual who exemplifies excellence in their field as the Engineering Leader of the Year. The award is presented to an individual who demonstrates leadership in the development of technology-based solutions to societal problems, and serves as an example of outstanding achievement for current and future generations of engineers.
See the list of honorees.
Alumni Circle of Distinction
The College of Engineering is distinguished by its accomplished alumni. In our gratitude for their significant contributions, the College inducts alumni into the Circle of Distinction annually. This award is the highest honor that we bestow on alumni who have shown exemplary support for the College of Engineering and the University.
See the latest honorees.
Faculty, Staff and Student Awards
The College of Engineering acknowledges the outstanding contributions of faculty, staff, and students. Each year, the College honors those who have shown exceptional performance in a particular area.
Those awards include:
- Outstanding Service Award
- Outstanding Teaching Award
- Outstanding Early-Career Research Award
- Outstanding Mid-Career Research Award
- Outstanding Career Research Award
- Outstanding Innovation Award
- Inclusive Excellence Award
- Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award
- Outstanding PhD Student Award
- Outstanding Master’s Student Award
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award
- Outstanding Academic Advising Award
- Outstanding Professional Staff Award
See detailed descriptions and submit nominations.